Malaysia is one of the favorite haunts of backpackers and honeymooners alike. The country has got a plethora of heady attractions ranging from the natural canopies of rainforests to the sky-high towers & landmarks. The place is also home to some globally renowned hotels and resorts.
Here are the top 5 luxury hotels in Malaysia where you should stay:
- Borneo Rainforest Lodge, Sabah: If you wish to go on a jungle trail, then this hotel will be your idyllic haven. Nestled amidst the rainforests of the country, this lodge gives you the kaleidoscopic view of the vibrant jungle life and the incessant sounds of the chirping cuckoos and the howling monkeys.
- Shangri-La, KL: Malaysia tour packages give you an exclusive chance to stay in the topmost hotel of Kuala Lumpur at the famed Shangri-La. It is conveniently situated in the city’s busy area and has tantalizing food & hospitality to keep your taste buds interested.
- Bunga Raya Island Resort & Spa, Kota Kinabalu: This hotel gives you both luxury and isolation. Being situated in a secluded rainforest-crested area, the Bunga Raya Island Resort & Spa is your license to unlimited natural thrill. The beaches, hills and the forests are its friendly neighbors, and the serenity radiating from the place has no other match in the country.
- Sheraton Imperial Hotel, KL: Sheraton Imperial Hotel is the ultimate epitome of luxury with its excellent spa, pool and breezy terraces. Its interior furnishing spells of ritzy class and the ambience seems too rich to be true. Most Malaysia packages offer visitors a chance to stay in this imperial paradise.
- Pangkor Laut Resort, Pangkor: If you happen to visit the gorgeous Pangkor, then make sure to check into the Pangkor Laut Resort. It is styled luxuriously and is noted for its top-class bars and food courts. One special attraction is the private dinner arrangement right on the beach! Can anything be more romantic?